Monday, December 15, 2008

Its all about Me Me Me!

Whats your Favorite brand of jeans?

I love me a pair of Silver Jeans. Extra bonus would be a flare cut. They are just really flattering, and they usually fit really well. Basically I love anything that cuts down on the size of my thighs like any other good red blooded American woman.

What is your favorite restaurant? What do you get there?

The Cheesecake factory is my favorite. I love that it has a huge menu and you can take even the pickiest person cause there's something for everyone. I LOVE the avacodo egg rolls. The toss up is usually the Chicken Madiera or the Miso Salmon. ::Homer Simpson Gargle::

What is your current favorite song?

Hmmm... Its a little older but I sorta love "Come on Get Higher" by Matt Nathanson. I don't know why it gets me, I just love the lyrics.

What's your "type"? Is that what you ended up with?

My type is most definitely dark hair, dark eyes, and usually darker in the skin tone area. Facial hair is a bonus. Not a whole beard. I like me a goatee. All men look better with a goatee. I prefer stocky rather then tall and skinny. Oh and hair, cannot emphasize how much I like a man with good hair. I pretty much hit the nail on the head... even if he's become such a skinny puppy!!

What is something unusual about you?

Well... here's one some might not know. Here I am; a tolerably good artist, drawer, painter, whatever, but I cannot for the love of all that's holy paint my own nails or toes. Its always a total fiasco. Thats what Randy is for :)

How do you describe your everyday style?

Pretty much on the business/classy side. I like to get tailored pieces and put them with jeans or hoodies or something else to funk it up. Throw on a long necklace and big hoops or other big earrings. We'll just say this.. my casual, isn't all that casual. I almost NEVER wear T-shirts.

What were the last three movie you saw? How were they?

Lets see... Transporter 3: The first one is still the best. Entertaining, in an action sorta way. Jason Statham is hot (for a English guy with no hair). Role Models: So funny. I laughed so hard. I love these new slightly crude but have a sweet side comedies. Hilarious. Bolt: Cute. Saw it in 3-D. Love Rhino the Hampster and the pidgeons.

What are your favorite TV characters?

How could you not enjoy someone so sarcastic and horrible as House?? Love him. He's such a jerk. I really enjoy Dwight on the Office. What a fruit loop. Oh and Christine on The New Adventures of Old Christine. If you've never caught it, you gotta see it. So funny!

What was the last book you read? How was it?

The last thing I read was The Joy Luck Club, and strange to say, but the movie is tons better. Really excellent film. I also just read The Longest Road Home by the author of Marley & Me. I forget his name. Easy read, entertaining, a tear jerker at the end.

You are asked to bring your best dish to a party, what do you make?

Ummm... Chicken Satay, or Guacamole. Come to think of it, fettucini alfredo with shrimp is usually received well.

What qualities do you find attractive in your significant other or a prospective one?

Randy is really confident. Thats really attractive. And of course a sense of humor. I tend to like people that are quick witted. And lets not under estimate the importance of good manners. Total deal breaker.

Is there a song that everytime you hear it, it reminds you of a certain memory? What is it and why?

So many. Songs are like life markers. UB40 will always remind me of summer and my sister. Come on Eileen--going to football games with Kristen in the trooper. That Discovery Channel song reminds me of clubbing with Suzi. Bitter Tears by INXS will always be torturing Amber. Lit is when I was first getting to know Randy. And Rollin by Limp Bizkit will always be my Heathen Diana song.

Do you swear?

Sometimes. Especially when driving. But I can turn it on and off reasonably well depending on the company.

What is your worst vice?

PROCRASINATION. Did I mention I haven't bought a single Christmas gift? No worries I have lots of worn socks guys.

Yeah yeah, being materialistic is bad. What is your favorite THING you own right now?

At this second?? My new Computer. Then my Murano is always way at the top of the list. Its sexy.

Coke or Pepsi?

Pepsi. My biggest love and worst nemesis. I'd rather have a big ole Pepsi then an icecream cone.

Beach, Mountains, Big City, Country, or Desert?

Beach! oh the beach! I LOVE San Diego. I wish I could live there. It just gives me the happy pee shivers.

Whats your favorite Candy?

At the moment I have almost overdosed on chocolate-covered Cinnamon bears. I don't think I have one just in general.

If you could dress your significant other (or prospective mate), how would you dress them? What do they usually wear?

Lucky for me, Randy knows the secret to dressing well: asking me if something looks good on him. LOL. Actually Randy has always dressed up to date and well. However if I could I would put him in one of those dress shirts and sexy vests with some distressed jeans. I don't think he'd ever go for it. A little TOO dressy for him.

What is your favorite dessert?

I like Pastries a lot. Probably because most of them are on the blandly sweet side. I had this friend who was gonna make me creme puffs one time... I also love tempura fried bannas and icecream. Tasty.

Whats your least favorite fashion trend?

SKINNY JEANS. Ugh... personally I think even if you can pull them off tolerably well you would still look better in ANYTHING else. So unflattering . If you're gonna wear them I hope its with BOOTS.

How much did you love doing this??

Hey if I can tag EVERYONE then I will at least have SOMETHING to read. There has been a scandalous lack of posts from everyone lately! Get going, and leave a comment you slacker lurkers!!

2 comments:

liesel said...

I LOVE chocolate covered cinnamon bears, but haven't had some for a long time... Now I really, really want some.

Lore said...

ugh- you taged us with this! You suck! This is huge!