Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall is almost here,,,



And frankly that blows... but it IS a good time to go out and get some pictures taken. Even if the colors are, in my humble opinion, lacking this year. We went up American Fork canyon and to Silver Lake Flats. You can skip that guys... the lake is more like a half empty puddle. Besides it's second strike is the actual unpaved road getting there. Not my favorite. We did a little hiking to get the aspen shots and were just lucky to come upon a train next to an old water tower on the way back down the other side of the mountain. All in all, it was a nice ride, the scenery was pretty and I got to torture a teenager AND his dad for a good part of three hours!! Too much fun!






5 comments:

SuziQ said...

Great pics...we're all ready to go whenever you can do it - weekends, of course, because Ben gets home too late to do any outside shots. Soon, please?!

Lore said...

Get in line Suzi!

SuziQ said...

I've been in line for months, Lore...I haven't had them done since December and I know you have! :P (And I pay!)

M said...

Love your pictures! My sister showed me the ones you took of her forever ago and now could you take my family? I notice that Lore said we have to get in line! Okay for real, I commented on your post "Kids are dumb" and yes, you and "Lucky" were definitely that... Cried laughing at the way you described it.

The Ridgeways said...

Great pictures as always! I would do up the one with the two of them and frame it for an Awesome Christmas present! You have a great eye for what makes an outstanding picture!